CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, November 19, 2007

I believe...

I believe…that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

I believe…that no matter how good a friend is, they’re going to hurt you every once in awhile and you must forgive them for that.

I believe…that just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.

I believe…that it’s taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

I believe…that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I believe…that either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I believe…that money is a lousy way of keeping score.

I believe…that sometimes when I’m angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn’t give me the right to be cruel.

I believe…that it isn’t always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I believe…that no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.

I believe…that the people you care about most in life are taken from you much too soon.

I believe…that life is more precious than money will ever be able to be.

0 comments: